All queries must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com. Otherwise, you may email Emmanuel.Essuman@ws.edu or call 8653239074.
Format for Abstract Submissions
Instructions for Titles and Abstracts:
- The title and abstract should be typed 10-point Arial (NOT Times New Roman as in previous years).
- Type the title in sentence case (NOT in ALL CAPS as in previous years).
- Following the title, type in bold italics the first name, middle initial (if desired), and last name of each author. Do not include academic degrees.
- Indicate student author(s) with an asterisk following the name(s).
- The authors’ names should be followed in italics by the official name(s) of the academic institution, city, and state (no abbreviations).
- The abstract text should begin immediately after the address. The right margin should not be justified.
- The abstract should state concisely the purpose, objectives, results, and conclusions.
- The abstract should be written as a single paragraph not to exceed 150 words.
- Do not include literature citations or diagrams.
- Scientific names should be indicated by italic type.
Please send your abstract to Emmanuel.Essuman@ws.edu